Dec 2, 2008

Then and Now

 

 

 


When I kiss the boys goodnight I always think to myself how peaceful and beautiful they look. Boy time passes quickly. Soon they won't want me to tuck them in and cuddle them goodnight. I am enjoying every moment while it lasts bacause in the blink of an eye it is all gone.

To all of my friends with little ones at the moment make sure you soak it all up!!!!

I found this photo of Ben when he was only one week old. This is one of my all time favourite photos and look at him now!! Ben goes to sleep cuddling a rhinosaurus and a puppy dog. I hope to never forget these sweet moments.

Love to All
Rell
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

danielle said...

So true. It won't be long before they stop all the cute things that tie them to that baby phase. It seems even worse when it's the youngest growing out of it.

Unknown said...

they are great shots of gorgeous benny !!!!!