Dec 16, 2008

A Beautiful Birthday

 

 

 


Yes I had a great birthday and I was very spoilt. I got some Beautiful perfume, DVDs, flowers and a cake from my family. Michelle showed up with Pandora and lots of it and a gorgeous vanilla candle which I adore. I got many other beautiful presents. My family took me for dinner where I drank way too many Pina Coladas. It was a worry when Luke started singing "Do you like Pina Coladas?" when I ordered my first one. The waitress cracked up and went and told the other staff about the family she was serving. A bit of a worry. I also loved all of the beautiful messages (text, Facebook and Blog) so thank you to you all for making me feel so special.

I just have to make it through the next couple of days now. Nearly there - hanging by the skin of my teeth.
Love to All
Rell
xxxx
Posted by Picasa

No comments: