Dec 7, 2008

A Few of My Favourite Decorations

 

 

 

 


I love Christmas time and all that goes with it. I love putting up the Christmas tree, carols, sending and more so receiving Christmas cards, the presents under the tree and the excitement of Santa being on his way. Here are are a few Christmas decorations from our tree. Each year we try to add one special one. I love Christmas - Christmas lunch with the family, Christmas Eve and Boxing day. Love it all. The only thing that I don't like is how busy the shops become and the impatient shoppers that come out of the woodwork. Well I mostly have the Christmas shopping done and wrapped. I am off to do some Christmas cards today.

A busy day today. We started at Mass at 9.30am as Ben's class were involved in the Mass. Next we went to K-Mart and finished the Christmas shopping and did some groceries. Then it was off to Narellan to pick up some photos and have some lunch. A little shopping and then home to start the Christmas cards. I wrapped some presents - only a few to go now. Then Shelly and John visited until about 6.00pm. The boys are still playing in the backyard and I haven't organised dinner yet. A large and productive day. Why do the weekends go so quickly???

Love to All and hope that you are all enjoying the festive season.
Rell
xxx
Posted by Picasa

No comments: