Dec 18, 2008

The Rollercoaster Ride 18th Dec

 


This is one of my favourite Christmas gifts. It was from my good friend Lindy. It lights up and sing Christmas Carols. Love IT!

I feel like I am on a bit of a Rollercoaster Ride at the moment with all that has been happening. I told the boss that I wanted to take some leave on Wednesday. I want to spend more time with my kids as most afternoons I get home really late and am completely over it. My kids deserve more and more of me. He was good about it and told me that he would support me in whatever I chose to do. I thought his response may have been a little different to that so I was pleasantly surprised. The next morning I was completely touched when I found a gift sitting on my table and when I opened it it was a gift from him - The Management Bible. He left me a touching little card that told me of how much I was appreciated. Getting the Management Bible was a big thing for me as he had two sons that he could have passed it onto and one of them is a teacher. The card was lovely - it was all completely unexpected. I feel like I am a Rollercoaster Ride at the moment - So many ups and downs BUT mostly I enjoy the ride.

Love to All
Rell
xxxx
Posted by Picasa

No comments: