Dec 14, 2008

36 Things About Me At 36

 


36 Things About Me At 36
1) Sunflowers are my favourite flowers
2) My favourite TV Show is Grey's Anatomy
3) I didn't ever really believe that I would ever be 36 (it seemed so old when I was younger)
4) I know who I am and usually proud of it (I said usually - don't include times where I have been pulled up by police)
5) I still love scrapbooking - but find it hard to find the time for it
6) I love photography and aim to get better
7) I love to burn candles and my favourite scent is vanilla
8) My favourite chips to eat are Kettle - Rock Salt and Vinegar (in fact munching on some now)
9) I think best when I am in the shower - everything seems so much clearer
10) I have 3 Pandora braclets and get discounts from the local jeweller (he wants to hire me as his sales rep)
11) I treasure and adore all of the circles of friends that I have (and try to do the right thing by them all)
12) I am extremely proud of my two beautiful sons who enrich my life in so many ways
13) I have a husband that works way too hard - out mowing the lawn right now
14) I have a brand new car - absolutely gorgeous
15) I still miss my old car dearly - it has been ridden off
16) I am an Assistant Principal - in desperate need of a holiday
17) I can only go to sleep lying on one side
18) I am in love with Pink's new Album and will go to her concert next year
19) My favourite alcoholic drink at the moment is Sambucca
20) I don't get to the movies as much as I would like
21) I am content with life as it is
22)My least favourite house chore is still mopping
23)I still think that there are not enough hours in the day
24) I still love to play practical jokes and have a good belly laugh (need to get onto that and play a few - good friends watch out)
25) I have only lived in two houses (the one I grew up in and the one I am living in - both for equal amounts of time)
26) I still have the need to be organised
27) I enjoy cooking when I have the time
28) I prepare most of our dinner in the morning before I go to school
29) I still have gallstones and had a little attack this year
30) I dislike the Sunday afternoon rush - to get prepared for the working week
31) My favourite day of the week is probably Friday - means the end of the working week for me
32) I still don't understand why there isn't a cure for cancer
33) The only real part of the Sunday paper that I read is the Stars to see what is in stall for me
34) Can be grumpy and short with the kids when I am tired
35) I enjoy blogging and blog surfing
36) I am not really all that concerned with turning 37 as it is purely a number for me!

Well there is 36 facts about me - most of which you all probably know.
Love to All Out There
Rell
xxx
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

danielle said...

Hi Rell
Good to see you are getting ready for your birthday tomorrow. Hope you have a marvellous day full of love and fun.

Dan xxxx

Unknown said...

what a great list!!!! I promise to catch up on all my blogging, hve not been near this computer as i have had a sore wrist!!!!

happy birthday for tomorrow



xxxxxx love ya longer time

belinda