Dec 3, 2008

Absolutely Exhausted

 


This is one of Ben's recent drawings. I love kids drawings. His just have so much detail in them at the moment. They crack me up.

Today was huge and tonight was our Performance Evening where we showcase all of the kids' talents. It was a brilliant night - probably the best one that we have had so far. I think what made it was that we had a heap of cultural dance groups and this involved the crowd. A big night -to all of our teachers - you're our treasures. Your hard work paid off last night. It was a brilliant show - I was so impressed. So while you are all feeling exhausted know that your efforts were well worth it.

Some sad news tonight - Chris' mum's cancer may have spread into her lungs. She now had to undergo further testing. I hope that she will be OK. Prayers are with her.

Love to All
Need to go to Bed and rest the weary body.
Rell
xxxx
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hey what about Snow white and Annie?? we ROCKED!!!! maybe I should have put out a dish too!!!!

I am happy to see you are blogging daily....hang in there with me

in the holidays we will put together a december daily album....ok.

thanks for a fun day.....spider drink???????

Michelle said...

Love The Picture Ben~!!!!