Dec 12, 2008

Funny Friday

 



Today was a good day. I think that Benny pulled a swifty on me he ended up staying home with me. I dropped into my school this morning and then went to get me hair done. I then went and played in MTL for a while and then come home for some lunch. What I really wanted to get done today was my Christmas Cards - I guess the night is early and I still have time. Must get busy on this! Yes I have finished marking reports and it is time to do something for myself.

I had a funny afternoon and for those who know me well enough will know why. I had to laugh and laugh and laugh. Anyone for DINNER????????

I have had constant headaches for a couple of day and my throat is sore. I hope that I am not getting tonsilitis.

Love to All
Rell
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

danielle said...

You are a wicked, wicked women. The whole thing has been just perfect. It even opened the opportunity for me to have the long needed chat. A few home truths were dropped like little bombs. Now that has been sorted I can go for the kill with the other one. (insert maniacal laugh here)
Nice one
Dan xxxx