Dec 9, 2008

Over It All

A shit day day - what can I say? Over it all in such a big way.
I will bite my lip and carry on and try to be as professional as I can be until the year is over. I will have some serious teeth marks left in my lip!!!! I may even need dentistry to remove my teeth from my lip!!!!!

Love and hugs to Shelly. Shelly had an accident last night. She was on the M5 and was hit by a big truck. I am so glad that it was not worse - don't know what I would do without my little sis. It has shaken her up as it would. So my little sister know that I am always here any time of the day or night. Happy to listen and help out - although I think that you may be a worse patient than myself. So if you are reading this and know Shelly drop her a line. She will probably kill me for this as she doesn't like a fuss being made. Love you Shelly - thank GOD you're OK.

Love to all and I am really hoping that your week is going better than mine. Roll on Friday.
Rell
xxxx

3 comments:

Helene said...

Only a little more than a week. I wish there was time for a drink. I'll have one tonight and toast to you.
Tell Michelle to be careful. Trucks are big and she is little.
Keep smiling.

Helene
xo

Unknown said...

I sat there today and saw your pain, I feel sad, angry and partly responsible.....i could not believe it!!!! the rest I will say in person to avoid prosicution.

hugs to you too Shell!!!!!!

danielle said...

We are all here for you honey. Be it a shoulder to cry on, an ear to listen or a hand to pass you another glass of wine, I've got them all for you baby. On top of that I'm still holding on to your 8 inches for you.

Love to Shell, the M5 can be bloody scary, and thats without big trucks hitting you.

Dan xxxxx