Dec 11, 2008

Flowers Today 11th Dec

 


Today I got some flowers and chocolates from a few of my friends at work. It was a nice surprise and completely unexpected. They were saying thank you!!!! It is nice to be appreciated. It was good timing as I was feeling a little flat in the respects that I try to give to everyone and try to support everyone. To be completely honest I didn't feel supported at all. I guess it is a lesson in who to support and when.

To Karen,
My love and thoughts are with you. You were a brave girl to go and face your worst fear. I hope that this in some way frees you and that now you feel like you can do anything. I wanted to cry when I saw you this afternoon. You looked terrible. Let us know if you want a visitor and we will and see you.

Love to All (especially Karen for a speedy recovery).
Rell
xxxx
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

danielle said...

You are a beautiful person and it is very hard for everyone around you to achieve the same standards of caring and giving. Anyone who has met you appreciates what an amazing person you are. Don't feel bad when people fail to do the right thing by you. It is their inability that is shown and not a reflection on the high esteem people have for you.
Dan xxxx