Dec 19, 2008

OMG Way Too Much Alcohol 19th

 

 

 

 


Well today was our last day of school - Yippeee!!! The year kids left without too many tears. Some years you have to peel the kids off you and you too are wiping the tears from your eyes. This year they seemed to move on OK. Maybe they are ready for High School.

Well tonight was also our staff night out and I had way too many Pina Coladas. There are parts of the night that are really sketchy. Sarah stayed the night and we had a few drinks before we ventured out. It was a great night and it ended with me nearly getting kicked out of Rashays and then we couldn't get into the Collingwood. Now I know what you are thinking - how trashed were they not to be able to get into the Collingwood? It was that it was that some of us had the wrong shoes on (open backed). Who would have thought that a dress code would have applies to that place????? What the????? I was rather glad the next day that we didn't get in as I was bad enough - net along continuing to dronk. I had a great night with many interesting conversations and many laughs. It was a case of good food, good company and really good cocktails. I do have some vague memories of creating a dance floor. I guess it was lucky that I did that otherwise there may have been some dancing on the tables. Funny. I apologise to anyone who I may have offended or deafened with that bell (I still have parts of the bell).

Love to All
Nursing a very sore head - Nil by mouth!!
Rell
PS no more Pina Colada
xxx
Posted by Picasa

No comments: