Dec 26, 2008

Ahhh My Favourite Holiday - Boxing Day

Boxing Day is possibly my favourite holiday and that is because everyone starts to wind down. You spend the day eating leftovers. You don't have to prepare anything. The kids are happy playing with their Christmas present and all is well in the world. When I was little our Boxing Day tradition was to go to the beach. Mmmm yes Boxing Day is the best holiday.

Hope that you all had a beautiful Christmas and that you are doing what I am doing and winding down and eating leftovers.
Love to All
Rell
xxxxx

3 comments:

Helene said...

I have to say that Boxing day was much better than Christmas day this year. I hope you are having a wonderful and relaxing time with your family. Only 2 weeks left.
Helene
xoxox

Unknown said...

OH you hit the nail on the head i tell you!!!! I agree !!!!! enjoying the REST, Merry Christmas to you and your family!
cant wait for a swim and a catch up, I got a few pandora charms, nearly full lol!!!!!

Unknown said...

I miss you HURRY back