Jul 30, 2009

Welcome to the World Baby Lachlan

 

 

 



How cute is HE!!! Welcome to the world little baby Lachlan. Michelle had him on Tuesday night at 8.59pm (28th July). He was 8pounds 1 ounce and 53cm long. He is quite fair and just gorgeous. I just want to eat him up.

Shelly had a fairly quick labour and she was extremely brave. She took it all in her stride. She had no pain relief what so ever!!! She went in ready to take anything she could get her hands on but the birthing unit was really busy and she had little time to do anything. I am very proud of her.

I am so glad that is over for her and now she can enjoy her beautiful little baby boy (not to mention that I can enjoy him too). I just can't get enough of him. So perfect!!!

What a great week!!! I hope that you all had a good one too!!!
Love to All (easpecially to my new nephew)
Rell
Posted by Picasa

No comments: