Jul 14, 2009

Getting Organised

 

 


This week is a good week as I have Karen's wedding on Friday and I can't wait and then Michelle's Baby Shower on Sunday. You all know how I love a good party!!!

I have been busy organising Shell's games and making sure that everything looks pretty. I too love detail!! Above is a little gift that I made for Shell tonight. Saw one at a shop and knew that I could whip one up for much less than what they were asking for.

The other photo is of a beautiful necklace that I bought for Karen's wedding. I am also partial to the odd piece of jellewery and I just love this. I haven't tried it with my dress yet. I will post photos of the big days as they happen. It is all very exciting.

My other great news is that Shelly has asked me to go in with her when she has her baby. I was in with my good friend Alison and it was the most beautiful experience. I just have to remind myself not to snatch the baby. I can't wait to see my niece or nephew (although I think it is nephew). Ok so here is my prediction of what will be. I think that Michelle will have a boy and name him Lachlan (she really loves Anthony - so this may be a way out guess). I think that she will go into labour on the 5th of August and have him on the 6th. I think that he will be nearly 8pounds. So we will see how much of this comes true. It will be funny if is a girl as I can only see her with a boy. Neither of them care whether it is a boy or a girl. I just can't wait. Did I mention that I am a little excited!!!!!

Love to All
Aunty to be - Rell
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Donna J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna J said...

You will be the best Aunty Rell to the Shell's baby. We can't wait to meet the wonderful new addition to your family, we're excited for Shell & John and the proud Aunty Rell and family.

Unknown said...

loved that necklace you HOT HOT HOT MUMMA

thanks for a great night, enjoy Sunday, no FISO firls tonight for me.....WE must SOON though

xxxxx