Jul 18, 2009

Karen and Michael's Special Day

 

 

 


Oh we had a great time at Karen and Michael's Wedding. Karen looked just beautiful. Then boys had a ball doing their little job down at the Church. I wanted to get married in the church on the hill but it was Anglican.

The boys had fun at the park with Max after the ceremony and Max had his own photo shoot which worked out quite well. He made me laugh. I will definitely keep him in mind if ever I need a photographer.

We had a great day and a wonderful evening celebrating. I had sore ribs the following day from laughing. Sarah and I had many belly laughs. I must apologise to Sarah as I think that I spilt a few pink champagnes on her. I love all of you Bonnie Girls - I had a wonderful time.

Lots of Fun and a Great Day Out
Love To the Happy Couple
Rell
Posted by Picasa

No comments: