Jul 15, 2009

A Holiday Scrapping Share

 

 

 

 


OK so the holidays are here and I am enjoying them immensley. Have just been doing the things that I don't normally get time to do. I had to do an 8x8 canvas as a profile for Memories that Last and the others are a couple of layouts for the shop.

I have also been asked to do some more work for Scrapbook Creations so I am working on that. Won't be able to share until it is published. I am however in next months mag.

I have also been doing a little reading. My only problem is that I am half way through 3 books. I think that I may have to commit and finsh them all in the next two weeks.

Hope that you are all well and enjoying life.
Love to All
Rell
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

loving your work......wish i had my mojo back

xxxxx

off to sew lots of tiny bits of fabric to lots of other tiny bits.

half way though the holidays ....toooo sad