Jul 8, 2009

Rep Footy

 

 


Now I know that he looks a little mean with the mouthguard in but the truth of the matter is that he is as gentle as a lamb. Today we spent the day at Football. Luke represented his school and played 5 games of football. Needless to say that he was completely exhausted last night. It was a great day out and a nice atmosphere. As the day went on the boys confidence grew. They lost their first 2 games and then had a draw with one of the better teams and then they won their last two games. Luke scored a try which was fantastic. It was funny watching him as his mates went to congratulate him he just really wanted to get on with the game. Luke really is a team player and doesn't need the glory. He was just happy that the team was going well. I was thankful that I had the day to go and watch him. A really good day. I am very proud of him.

OK well the holidays are about to start. I have so much to do but what I really want to do most of all is nothing. I just want to relax, read a book or two and scrapbook. I want to spend some of that quality time with the kids. I have heaps to scrapbook so I the only goal that I might set myself is at least a page a day.

Love to All
Rell
Posted by Picasa

No comments: