Jul 3, 2009

The Proposal



Today I had a day out with the girls. Now a day out with the girls always means lots of laughter. Now Helene was very clever today when she worked out how many minute spare I had a week. Then there was the laughter about Danielle's dog that turned up in her backyard. Now she thought that the dog was a boy and named it Jack and then found out that it was a girls and the other funny was that she thought that she had a cute little Jack Russell but when she took it to the vet she realised that it was a dalmatian LOL and LOL some more. The only part that she got right was that she had a dog.

So we all went to see The Proposal and I tell you that it was one of the best movies that I have seen in a long time. It was funny and sad and funny some more. It had us in stitches. I would highly recommend it!!!! A movie well worth watching - so we had a great day together. Thanks for the fun girls!!!!!!
Love to All
Rell

No comments: