Apr 14, 2008

Whoo Hoo The Holidays Are Here


Whoo Hoo!!!! How I love the holidays. The last couple of weeks have been difficult. Can't wait to catch up on a few things that I haven't had time for. Planning on spending lots of time with the boys, catching up with friends and doing some scrapbooking.

The holidays got off to a busy start. Saturday morning we had a 9.00am soccer game which we lost. Luke played really well - proud of him. He has learnt so much. I had to do tuckshop duty from 8.00-9.00pm. Thought that I should contact Kyle (Kyle and Jackie O) and let him know how the tuckshop lady's arms were going. Then I met with some family to help design some wedding invitations. Poor Sheree too many choices. We come up with 3 designs that look really good. Then Sunday morning I picked up Dylan and Jayden to take care of them while Kylee went to a wedding. At one stage I counted 7 boys in our house all playing. I think that our house is the local hangout. I took the boys to Tic Toks in the afternoon to try and expend some energy. Dylan and Jayden stayed the night and were perfectly behaved. My boys enjoyed the sleepover. So I dropped the boys home this morning and then went off to meet Karen and Michelle for lunch. Had a great day girls. We also went off to a Fortune Teller and I had my Fortune told. This is how it went;
My Fortune - April 2008
One of the first things that this was going to be a good year for me. My finances are on the way up. She said that with my health that the only things that she could detect were some problems around or above the stomach and that I was going to be rushed to hospital soon (maybe my gall bladder - it has been a bit how you going - had pain on Saturday) and the only other thing was a weakness in my lower back.
She said was that she could see a third child and this would be a girl.
She kept referring to this and said that there was little that I could do as this was going to happen. She said to tell my husband that he is not too old and that the little girl would become the apple of his eye. She told me that everyone around me was in good health and when I asked about my parents she told me that I was going to have them for a long time. She told me that my husband drove a lot in his job and that he works too hard - he needs to take a break (hmmm maybe I should book him in for a visit to Sharona). She said that he is not much of a communicator and that when he goes within himself not to worry that this is just the way that he is. She told me that if I wanted to get rid of my husband that I would have to kill him as he is not going away. She referred a lot to my family and told me that Michelle was going to be pregnant within a year and that she was going to have a boy. She told me that Belinda is going to have hassles with wedding plans (something to do with the bridal party - Bel I am available if you need a bridesmaid). She said that Belinda's first child would be a girl. She told me about other things that have happened in my family that were spot on. I am meant to be buying or selling property -so maybe a move on my hands. She told me that in my job that in 2009 that I was in for some new learning (something to do with leadership) not just teaching children she said. She said that it may involve study or maybe a new role. The main thing that she kept referring to was the third child. The little girl kept coming up in the cards. Interesting!!! Could this be true??? Only time will tell.
I really enjoyed the visit. She seemed to touch on many things that were a little too real. My reason for writing this all down was so that I can refer back and see what comes true. For anyone interested I have her details and can give them to you.
An interesting and thought provoking day.
Signing off. Love to All
Rell
xxxxx
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

OHHHHHH WOW can i have her number!!?? and can we plan this so we have our maternity leave together......imagine the scrapping we would get done!!!

Alison said...

OOOOOOooo how interesting!! I'd love her number too! You can email it to me at alisonjj@tpg.com.au
Don't ya love holidays, l can't get over how big your boys are getting!
:)

Maryann said...

:) hi Rell;
WE cant wait to see our little niece, hope the fortune teller is right,,,
<3