Apr 27, 2008

A Little Share Before It Is All Over

I thought that I hadn't done a lot of scrapbooking in the holidays but when I look at what I have I guess that I gave it a reasonable go. The above is a Dream Kaiser book created for the shop. I really enjoyed using these bright Sandylion range - easy to work with.
Benjamin my dear son you are forever pulling faces to keep everyone around you amused and you usually achieve your goal quite easily. Love these photos as they show your cheeky side. Some people see you are this quiet and innocent little boy - well these photos are a very telling sign of who you are. You can be quiet and innocent but on the other hand you can be a little ratbag.

OK the other thing that I have started is an "Everyday Moments" journal. I got my inspiration from Jen Hall's journal and I wanted one just the same. So I started back-tracking on the moments that stand out since the beginning of the year. I am not going to journal everyday as Jen does I am going to do the highlights of the month and this way I think that I may be able to keep up with it. I have told myself that every page doesn't need to be a masterpiece - just a record of our lives in 2008. I am happy with the start I have made - would have liked to have had it up to date before the end of the holidays but never mind.

My other project was to sort my albums out in Jen Hall style - however I didn't quite make it that far. I purchased some Print Blocks albums ready to go but didn't manage to get started. That might have to be a Friday job. I will keep you posted.

BOO HOOO !! Sniff, Sigh, Snoff. Well the Holidays are almost over. They have been good ones but boy did they fly (as they always do). I think that I mostly achieved all that I wanted to do. Well I have a clean fridge, freezer, oven, stove and kitchen cupboards (didn't get to the pantry - another Friday job), dusted the timber blinds and the whole house, I renewed my licence, caught up with lots of friends, did some scrapbooking, had a few family outings, shopped for Ben's birthday present, bought mum's and MIL's Mother's day presents, made a clock for my mother, made sample invitations for Sheree's wedding and generally relaxed. I also revamped the Peer Support Program, looked at PD lessons for stage 3, did some Mother's Day things for school, looked at the Writing Rescue Program and covered 40 books from it. Hmmm what didn't I get done that needs to go on my follow up list. I wanted to have Ben's B'day Party organised, wanted to get my hair done (booked in for this Friday), I wanted to buy all of my nieces and nephews B'day presents as their birthday all fall within the next couple of months. But I think that is all that I missed.

School Tomorrow - well I have been busy cooking up a storm for tomorrows lunch. I have got the Chicken Pies ready to go. Whose idea was it for us to have to cook on our last day of holidays?????? All ready to go.

Well my lovely ladies it will probably be back to weekly posts again now. The usual Friday effort. I hope that everyone had a really good weekend.
Love To All
Rell
Posted by Picasa

No comments: