Apr 18, 2008

Happy Birthday to My Sister


Just wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday Maryann. Hope that you have a great day!! Wish that we were up there to celebrate with you. You are probably gettting ready to take the girls shopping. Hello to my beautiful nieces. How cute are all of you???? Hope that you are enjoying your holidays and that you are being good for mum. The boys want to know when is Uncle Nick coming to Sydney again??? Maybe the family can plan a trip to the big smoke.
Love To All
Rell
xx
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Impressora e Multifuncional, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://impressora-multifuncional.blogspot.com. A hug.

Maryann said...

Thank you for the birthday wishes,,,we missed u on Friday as we went to dreamworld, it was lots of fun.
We like your blog spot alot
we are goin to attempt to make 1 for ourselves.

Michelle said...

I told Mary-ann to check your blogg for her B'day message and it looks like she did. They are beautiful photos.

Michelle said...

I am finally leaving comments. Whoo HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Its actually quite fun leaving all these comments!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Can't wait to see what is next on your Blogg!!!

Michelle said...

I have to go now to my 6pm appointment. Will leave more comments later...