Apr 23, 2008

A Day Out at Tic Toks


We spent the day with Al and the kids at Tic Tiks. The kids had a great and were completely exhausted at the end of it. Luke spun the tea cup that fast that I thought at one point that Ben might fly out. It was hilarious watching them. Al and I sat and covered 40 books for the Writing Rescue program and then I looked over the program so that I would be familiar with it for next term. Bel I think that we might chat because as you implement PM Writer I am going to implement this. So many people stopped and talked to us about the book covering - Al and I tried to recruit a few helpers but no on was interested. Tic Toks owner asked me if I wanted to work in January and cover kids school books while the kids played and parents drunk coffee. I declined the offer.

After the big day out I cooked us a yummy dinner. Chris and Luke both love T-bone steak so we had that and onion gravy with some vegetables. After that I checked the kids winter uniforms and then become completely inspired and cleaned my oven. I would have posted before and after photos but I was too embarrassed. It may have made a few of you feel better about you own ovens. I really hat that job. I hate it even more that I hate mopping. So tonights job is to clean out the fridge and defrost the freezer. I feel like I am running out of time (the days are flying).

Today I was at Mc Donald having lunch with some friends and one of them was whinging about only having a sister and how she doesn't like to play soccer with him. Then when I got home and both my boys went out to play happily I realised how lucky we have two boys. They are great company for each other and generally get along really well. They keep each other occupied.

Anyway I will try to get some scrapping done so that I can share.
Love to All
Rell
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

sorry I missed such a fun day!!
Shame the days have gone sooo quickly! I want another week