Apr 27, 2008

My Mum


Forgot to put this one up. This is a clock that I did for Mum ready for Mother's Day. Since I have become a mum I have realised what special people mother's are. My Mum is just gorgeous - she is everything that I want to be. She is an inspiration. She has had seven children and did it tough. She raised us all to be the successful people that we all are today. So to all of the Mother's out there - A big Hello and know what an important job you have in raising your little treasures.Love to ALL of the MOTHERS out there. Keep doing the special job that you do.Rell
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Alison said...

She'll love it Narelle!! Just beautiful.
:)

Michelle said...

What a beautiful Mum, Luke & Ben have too. Happy Mothers Day!!!! Love Shell X0X

Michelle said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Helene said...

Hey Rell,
Been so long since I have written. I can not wait to see everyone. I will come a week before the school holidays and not leave until 3 days after the kids go back. Maybe we can catch up. You are going to the snow early this year. That will be so much fun. We are going to try and go this year. Hope you have a wonderful and happy Mother's day on Sunday. I got two new charms and a book. I am happy. David has left for Bangkok today and will return next Saturday. Have a good week. Only 8 more weeks until I am home again.
Love, Helene

Unknown said...

WOW long time no LOOKIE!!!!!

LOVE the clock and the everyday journal! I want to SEE IT PLEASE!!!

thanks for Friday you are such a great mum and teacher. What you did was very special!