Nov 27, 2008

Swimming Carnival Happy Snaps

 
Posted by Picasa


Here are some photos of the day out. I am having fun with the new version of Picassa and it didn't really do what I wanted it to do the first time. The boy in the photo with Luke is Daniel and he is who he kept coming second to. Daniel is in Year 5 and he is a lovely kid - I was stirring him up during the day. I guess Luke will have to wait until Year 6 when Daniel is gone to win. I told Luke that I didn't mind him losing to Daniel and he replied that he didn't mind losing to Daniel because he is so nice.
Love To All
Rell
xxxx

1 comment:

danielle said...

Luke is such a kind soul. You must be so proud. It is wonderful that he can take that attitude. Lovely that he is a good competitor but so much more special that he is a good sport.