Nov 13, 2008

The Good News and the Bad News

 

 

 

 



Well we have our new car and it is just gorgeous - love it. It is beautiful to drive. SO that is the good news. The bad news is that we got rid of our old car and I didn't really realise how attached I was to it. We have had it since Luke was born so it kind of feels like part of the family. It is going off to a beautiful family so I am OK with that but seeing it pull out of our drive way made me sad. It was a good car. so that is the bad news. I felt like I was betraying the old car - even though I know that cars don't have feelings I still felt like I was doing the wrong thing. Anyway I will get over it and I am SOOO enjoying the new one. Love the 6 stacker and have the music blarring as loud as I can.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

danielle said...

They all have to grow up and leave the nest some time. She's going to be an important part of a brand new family. I'm sure you brought her up well enough to be confident she will make you proud out there in the big wide world.