Nov 18, 2008

Oh What A Night - Idol

 

 

 

 


We had such a good night at Idol. We had so much fun - I don't remember laughing so much or so hard. We stirred Kyle up heaps!!! We had photos with the hosts and the judges. Kyle was a crack up - we were right in front of him and every break he would go for his cigarette break and I would say "come to MUMMA" and he would come and give me a cuddle. Then I had my hair touched up by the hair stylist. I also shared a red snake with James the host. So much fun - basically we ran a muck!!!! One of the floor guys told me to audition next year BUT Belinda told him that I was TOO old - boo hoo. A very memorable night. It was the perfect end to a perfect weekend.
Love to All
Rell
xxxx
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Hello, I wound up on this sight via google images. You have 2 beautiful boys. I am a wife and mother of 2 from Yorktown, Indiana USA. I wanted to let you know that yor pictures are lovely.
Annaliese

Tammy said...

Good Lord, I just re-read my post and realized that my spelling isn't so great. I should have said "site" and "your". UGH!

danielle said...

Hey honey,
I'm surprised they haven't put up posters banning you. You really do know how to have fun. The best bit is you can drag an entire audience, judging panel and cast into the fun with you. You inspire me.

Michelle said...

What awesome night I don't think I stopped laughing or wiped the smile off my face the whole night, it was fantastic.

Unknown said...

hey you.....did not realise I had not stopped by and said THANKS for a funny funny night! You are a CRACK UP!
thanks for the nice comments on my blog too.....I think in the holidays we will be visiting Wollongong so we can update your blog banner too. Dont you think Luke and Ben would look HOT in front of that wall!!!!!
see you at the CRAZY place on Monday....not long now to FREEDOM, and this year we are drinking at some stage to wrap up the crazy year we have had

xxxxbelinda