Oct 3, 2008

A Day At Home

Today we spent the day at home to catch up with a few little things that needed to be done. It was fairly hot the boys enjoyed hopping in and out of the pool. The above photo is of the Kangaroo Paws that we have planted around the pool for some colour. I love these plants and now it is Spring we will plant some more.
While I was putting the waching away the boys decided to surprise me with creating this sign out of May flowers. It was really sweet - only you should see our May bush now. I am grateful to have such beautiful, caring boys. They are going to be snags.
Here are some action shots of the kids playing in the pool. Luke was busy perfecting his diving and Ben had caught a Ladybeetle which he was having great fun with. I think that the boys were just as happy to stay at home as I was. We have been out and about all week catching up with friends which has been great BUT it was nice just to spend the day at home. Ben got out of his PJs and into his swimers. A great day.
Well I am off to a Hen's Day tomorrow - watch the news as it is highly likely that one of us will end up on there. We are off to Randwick Races for the Epson - so if anyone has any tips let me know.

Hope all is well. Didn't get any scrapbooking done as I had planned but the is OK. Enjoying the holidays.
Love to All
Rell
xxx
Posted by Picasa

No comments: