Oct 25, 2008

To The Women in My Life




Last night we had a night out with the girls. We went to dinner and then went to the movie "Women." I really enjoyed the movie and the trials and tribulations of many woman. Well girls we now have a vault that we can use!! One of the best things was that Helene is back and she was there to join in the fun. I love these women and admire each and every one of them for different reasons. Thank you girls for a great night. Hope that you are not in too much trouble Danielle. I really enjoyed the night out.

Today I am off to get photos processed from Sheree's Wedding and to buy the new Pink album.

Hope that all is well in your worlds.
Love To All
Rell
xx

1 comment:

danielle said...

Looking forward to a few more hot dates. Helene has Thomas booked in for preschool on Fridays next year. Hopefully we can organise a bit of social activity.