Oct 8, 2008

I Wish Max Was My Little Brother

Having Max over made me realise how impressionable little people are. He would see Luke and Ben do something and within a breath he would be trying to do the same thing.
I am not certain that kids are born with boy or girl genes. Max entered the cubby house and in second appeared at the door with a gun and he knew how to use it. Now I was one of those mums that swore that her boys would never play with guns but eventually I gave in to the inevitable. How do they know what to do with these things - he also knew how to play with swords. It just amazes me.
Whoa - was is going on with my hair????? Max went under the tramploine and the static got his hair bad. If had of stayed still for long enough I could have gotten some really good photos.
We looked after Max yesterday afternoon for a couple of hours. He was perfect - didn't bat an eyelid. The boys absolutely loved having him around and Ben has been pushing for a sleepover for a while. Ben kept saying "I wish that Max was our Little Brother" and they kept saying how much fun it would be to have a little one. I think so too!!!

Max we had a brilliant time playing with you BUT your expressions are too funny.
Love Ya Long Time
Rell
PS the boys told me to tell Max that we are eating ice-cream
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

danielle said...

What a little cutie. Could you really go back there though? It is beautiful to mind them for a while but could you go back to all those restrictions that little ones put on your time? I loved going through that stage with my kids but I really love the extra freedom I get now that they are a little less dependant on me.

Unknown said...

oh my what wonderful photos and words!!! I will read it to max when he wakes up!
thanks sooo much for taking him, I have no worries leaving him with you as I know you are brilliant and your boys are soooo caring

hey this blog turns ONE soon
come on what are we doing to celebrate....maybe a photo shoot to get a new banner