Oct 20, 2008

Sheree and Nathan's Wedding




Yes it was the "Wedding of the Year." We had a super day celebrating. Missy was glowing. I don't think that the smile left her face all day. She smiled and then smiled some more and then smile some more. She was so happy. It was a beautiful day and I can't think of it being any more perfect. You make a great couple and I hope that you always remain as happy as you were on your wedding day. Missy you crack me up with some of your poses.

Mary - Mother of the Bride your too crack me up. I can still see you skipping down the path. I don't think that the smile left your face all day. Geoff you did a great job of the HAPPY, HAPPY! You didn't even need to be reminded.

Well I took way too many photos and I want to share them all. I think that I missed my calling as a wedding planner. I guess that if I get sick of teaching that I could follow that dream. I love wedding and I loved this one in particular. Thank you for sharing your special day with us. Can't wait until you get back and we can have some catch up drinks. Missy you were a beautiful bride BUT I guess when you are beautiful on the inside and the outside WHAT should we expect.

Love to All and More Wedding Photos to Come
Rell
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

kylie said...

Absolutely gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous bride. And how hot is Mary???