Jul 23, 2008

Whale Watching - July 08




While Linny was here we went into the harbour to do some Whale Watching. I wasn't really convinced that we were going to see any BUT we saw lots. It was a beautiful cruise and it was amazing to be so close to these amazing creatures. We had the prime viewing position on the boat. It was a lovely sunny day out on the harbour. I was a little worried about going out beyong the heads and getting seasick But I was OK. We really had a a good and it was a great experience for the boys. Love these photos and can't wait to scrap book the experience. Well now that I am nearly caught up on the blog I guess that I can turn to some scrapping. I haven't scrapped all holidays. But I will be back on track soon.
Love to All
Would Highly Recommend Whale Watching on the Harbour.
Rell
xxx
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Helene said...

Hey Rell,
I heard that you were very sick. I was sorry when Harrison woke up and said he didn't feel well enough. How was the visit with your parents? My mum comes at the end of August so i am looking forward to that. Next year we will have to have more drinks. 3weeks is a long time with the mother in law but not long enough to see everyone enough. I loved your pictures of the whale watching. Hope you are better now. I will talk to you soon.

Love Helene