Jul 3, 2008

Happy 10th Birthday My Son

Happy Birthday Lukey. I hope that you have the best day of your life. It should be a good one as you are playing representative Football all day. Oh my God - I can't believe that you are 10. Where have the years gone? It only seems like yesterday that you were a little baby or that I was pregnant. The years have flown by much too fast. Before I know it you will be all grown up and wanting to leave home!!!! Where did my little baby go??? I remember joking with friends years ago saying soon we will have 10 year olds - well soon seems to come too soon and here we are - the BIG 10!!!!
You Birthday cake request was a chocolate cake with your favourite chocolate - Areobar on it and the representation of your favourite football team the Bulldogs. You got to request you favourite dinner - Chicken Wrapped in Bacon and Vegetables.
Football went well. We lost all three games. I was expecting to be thrashed BUT you all played really well. You were in there making many of the tackles. I thought that you may be a little scared BUT I saw little fear. We are very proud of you Luke in representing your school. I hope that you continue to involve your self in all aspects of school life.

Lots of Love
Mum
Posted by Picasa

No comments: