Jul 25, 2008

I'm Coming Back




I'm on my way back!!! How do I know this??? There are two major indicators. The first is that I feel the desire to scrapbook and the other is that my sense of humour is coming back. When I was sick there was nothing that was funny BUT now there are many reasons to laugh. Oh how I missed laughing. Sorry Dan BUT you gave me a good laugh with your Coke this afternoon BUT mum's the word - say no more.

Well here are some things that I created for the shop. The first one is a DAD clock created in preparation for Father's Day. Really enjoyed doing this and was happy with the result. Then there is a Kaiser album that I used photos from Luke's 10th birthday in. Really happy with the result and the last is a 12x12 acrylic piece with one of our wedding photos on it. These were created yesterday and today. I am on a roll and am happy with the work that I am producing. As for the sense of humour look out world - I'M back!!!

Love to All
Rell
xxxx
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh baby you are BACK!!!!!!!!!

love it all spec the wedding one - gorgeous

KimA said...

Great minis and layouts Narelle! Congrats on the organisation of the albums - how would you like to come and do mine now???

Alison said...

I agree with Belinda, that wedding one is gorgeous!!
It feels good to be in the zone doesn't it! I haven't been there for a while, just doing what I have to do atm . :( My Mojo will return when it's ready I guess. :)

Michelle said...

Well the break was good while it lasted i knew it was only a matter of time before you got your sense of humour back!!!!