Jul 23, 2008

Sick of Being Sick

OMG I have been so sick with the flu. I was sick for the whole holiday period. I don't remember having one day that I felt well. I also don't remember ever being this sick. The Doctor just said that it was a major case of the FLU. I also had a gastro bug on top of it and I am still not eating properly. I really am sick of being sick. On Thursday of the 2nd week I just sat and cried as my Mum and Dad were down and I was trying to look after them, then I made my Mum sick with what I had (only she didn't get it quite as bad as she had the flu shot - thank God) and then I was also still trying to take care of the boys. Life still had to go on and I didn't have the strength to move at the pace that it was. Lucky that my boys can occupy themselves and that they are really independent as they had to look after themselves a lot. It was probably the worst holiday that I have ever had. I am still not well and still coughing a lot. I seriously can't wait to be well again. I have had a few days off work and am trying to look after myself. I am still going to bed really early to try and get over the dreaded FLU. It is only now that I feel well enough to even get on the computer. I have just been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO sick.

Hope that everyone out there is well and happy. I am on the come back and can't wait to have all of my strength back.

Love to All
Rell
xxxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

HUGS honey!
Miss you sooo much, we will have to get together with some fellow scrappers at my place when you are well at my place to catch you up - I have not scrapped for a month as I have been busy being a good teacher.
missed you soooo much at school this week, your photos of the whales and snow are sooo nice. chat soon