Jul 6, 2008

The Lazer Zone Party/Sleepover

Well here we are in the middle of Luke's Sleepover. The Lazer-Zone Party was excellent and I would highly recommend it for any boys out there. I walked in and walked out with very little to do - my kind of party. The boys had an absolute ball. What is it with boys and GUNS???? They love to shoot. It was so much fun watching them and their little strategies that they developed.
Here are some picture from the party. Lots of happy smiling faces. Luke only had 10 of his closest friends at the party and then invited them to sleep over. Well it is nearly 12.00pm and the boys are starting to slow down. They are currently making some Macarno cars that I gave out as prizes. WE have had a top night! We have played Crab Soccer, Sock Hockey, Musical Pillows, a Drama Game involving some acting and tie the Snake in a Knot in your Mouth. Loads of Fun!!!! All of the boys joined in and had a good laugh. I have one down - one who requested to go to bed and Chris is in bed (but he was up early this morning). Only a few more to go now. It really has been a good night. Mc Donalds was a hit for dinner - can't go wrong. All kids are really settled. A nice bunch of kids that I would have any day for a sleep over. maybe I could adopt them all????? Well unless something drastic goes wrong and they don't fall asleep Luke's Sleepover has been a huge success. Fun had by all.
I now have the flu! I hope that my holidays aren't going to be spent sick. Luke had a cracker of a soccer game today. They nearly scored. They all worked so hard today. The score ended up 4/0 but I have to say that I am really proud of the way that they all played. Well tomorrow Luke if off to be ball boy for the Marconi vrs West Berries game. Looking foward to that.
Well hope that all is well in everyones world. Feeling really content and happy! Loving the holidays!!!
Love to All
Rell
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW what a day!
thanks for a great day today too! Max had a ball, he loves the big kids! My head is still spinning from those cups !!!OOOOHHHHH just the thought makes me want to be sick!
enjoy the snow, you are a good woman, I HATE the snow, max might have to go with you guys in a few years time as brrrrr.....his mum wont me taking him!

melanie said...

WOW! Rell, I read your holiday plans! How on earth can you doo all of that, especially as it included "rest"!!!!! I hope your gall stone problem is on the mend. Would LOVE to LOVE tp LOVE to see you in the holidays, but after reading your busy schedule, I think you should let me know when you are free! Love to all and happy Birthday to Lukie! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx