Jan 30, 2010

The Web We Weave



Here is another little scrapping share. I did not get done as much scrapping as I would have like to these holidays. I only gto 4 pages done - which for me is not many. I really don't know where the time and days went. I seemed to be doing something everyday. I don't remember ever sitting around doing nothing.

I really like this layout as I do have a fasination with spiders. I love their webs and how they glisten in the early morning sun. I really love these photos and the embellishment just went perfectly with the layout.

Julie's web page is coming soon. This is where you can find out more about these beautiful products http://timetocreate.com.au
Or you can email Julie here for more information julie@timetocreate.com.au

Love to All
Rell
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jules said...

Hi Narelle,
I love you photos for this layout.
Tis almost time for the golden orbs to festoon my trees and shine in the afternoon light.

Your Journalling accent is pretty cute too.

Unknown said...

you looked deep in thought this afternoon driving past me and my nanny!!!! lol
forgot I need another pram pusher to walk now!!! great LO, hope monday was kind to you, miss you more than you will ever know. I am actually thinking of seeing someone about how much I miss that place...it is making me NUTS!!!! send me some stories that will STOP me feeling this way!!!!
love you longest of times
xxxxxxxx