Jan 4, 2010

Feels Like Home To Me

Well I made the trip home to Dungarubba - the place where I am from. We spent a week with my family and had a lovely time. These photos were taken from about 1km from mum and dad's house at the river. It was just on sunset - my favourite part of the day. When I am home I am constantly looking out the window to see the sunset. My family take it for granted as they see the sunset everyday but I only get to see a few sunsets. I miss the sunsets and I miss seeing the beautiful night sky that is lit up with millions of stars. Stars are harder to see in the city but when I am home the sky is littered with them. There are so many things I associate with home - I love windmill as we had one that you could see from our kitchen window, the beautiful big trees, the cane fields, the frogs that perch on the verandah and talk to you at night, the old dairy that is now falling down and the Eastern Rosellas and wild birds that freely. Feels like home to me.





Love to All
RELL

No comments: