Jan 24, 2010

Project Photos


These holidays I undertook the huge task of getting my everyday photos into all of the same albums and putting them in year order. Now when you start a big project like this it is hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel - I thought that I would never finish - BUT I did. So now I have my scrapbooking folders and everyday albums in the same albums in year order. Slowly getting there with getting things organised the way that I want.
Now this year's project is "Project Life" which Belinda bought me as a Christmas present. So what I have to do is take a photo a day and journal to go with it. We will see how I go with this. I got my beautiful folder yesterday and I love it and can't wait to have a play with it. It will be interesting to see whether I get things in the right order.
I have tried really hard to do the things around the house that you don't normally get time to do as I want to be ultra organised this year. I am slowly running out of time and for the last couple of day we have had anywhere up to 10 boys playing at our house (I call it the home for naughty boys) - they are all remarkably well behaved actually.
What projects have you assigned yourself for this year??????
1) Project Life - will keep you updated. Double page per week - OMG I am already behind.
2) Keep everyday albums up to date.
3) Always keep in mind - LESS IS MORE.
4) Stay on top of things.
5) Blog at least once a week.
6) Comment more on others blogs as everyone likes to get a message.
7) Improve my photography and take one of Janine's classes.
8) Have some professional family photos taken.
9) Scrap one layout a week.
10) Enjoy being creative.
Love to All
Rell

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your offical photo printer will keep you on task!!!

p.s I got all the numbers from BPS off you except YOURS!!!! the important one!!!! der