Jan 26, 2010

Sail Away



It is days like these that you just want to sail away. These photos were taken up in Iluka a couple of years ago when we were on holidays. Now the little sail boat is made by Julie from "Time to Create" and it is just gorgeous. She makes them in a variety of colours and they are great for beach, holiday or boy themes. I tell you for what they cost I seriously would not sit down and make this embellishment myself - all of the hard work is done for you. I have also been experimenting with using doileys on my pages. I used glimmermist on this one to give it a golden tone (can't really see the effect in the photo that I have taken).

This is where you can find out more about these beautiful products http://timetocreate.com.au

Or you can email Julie here for more information julie@timetocreate.com.au

Love to All

Rell

ps Happy Australia Day everyone. Mine went too quick. I am off now to have a family BBQ

Posted by Picasa

No comments: