Feb 5, 2009

Good Memories

 

 


Last weekend we went to Umina on the Central Coast to the beach. We had such a beautiful day. Here are a couple of photos that I loved from the day. I hope that this weekend was as good as last. It will be hard to top. I don't know if the heat will keep us from the beach????

Well the working week is over and now it is time to play- Yippee!!!! I generally had a good week. School was good. Reflecting upon today I really do love the people that I work with - they are good guys.

OK I am off to do some much needed scrapbooking and I promise to share the results. I am also looking forward to watching Greys Anatomy - 2 hours tonight. I am going to love Thursday nights as Private Practice will follow soon. Have to admit that I am loving that all of the good TV is back.

Love to All
Rell
Posted by Picasa

No comments: