Feb 1, 2009

A Cracker of a Weekend

 

 

 

 



I have just had the best weekend ever. It is really going to be hard to go back to work tomorrow. It started on Friday when I met with some friends to do some shopping and thoroughly enjoyed the laughter and the chatting and trying to find someone out there to do my contacting. A sales assistant asked if she could help in in any way and I replied not unless you are willing to come home and do my contacting. She quickly retreated. So glad that you are back Helene and enjoyed the catch up Dan.

Anyway the contacting was completed on Friday afternoon - I just had to get it out of the way. Hate it and I didn't have that many job applications for the fantastic job.

Friday night we went to the club and met Mary to celebrate her birthday. She was excited about her present so that was good.

Saturday was a great day. I went to Scraploot with Belinda and shopped up a storm. Still haven't used the supplies but enjoyed the company. Hey Bel what time do I show up this Thursday for a Scrap???? How does 11.30am sound????? Have to leave at 2.00pm but I am sure that I can scrap a page in that time. Next it was off to lunch with my gorgeous friends - always good to catch up with them - love them to death. Thomas has grown so much as you can see and he is so cute - just want to pinch his cheeks. Then Saturday afternoon I worked my bum off doing household chores, bathed the dog,did Chris' paperwork and organsied things for the week ahead. I also watch Twilight for the 3rd time - slightly addicted. Is there a Twilight Anonomous out there????? I think that I need to make some confessions!

Sunday morning I hoped up early and did a few odd jobs. I was cleaning the bathroom when Chris asked if I wanted to go to the beach. So off we went to the Central Coast. We had a great day with Ang, Rob, Georgia and Chad. Sad to come home. Got my toes burnt - forgot to sunscreen those. Got to read my book in the car on the way up and home - life doesn't get any better.

Anyway I really feel that I have a full and fantastic weekend. I hope that there are more like them. Now to get the head back down and focus on school and getting my program and a number of other things up and running. I start my new hours this week and will now pick the boys up from school all but one day. Looking forward to being a better mum and giving them more attention of an afternoon.


Helene I am up for Bridewars on Friday sometime depending on our furniture deliveries. Will work it out with you.

Please leave a note and let me know how your weekend was.
Love to All
Rell
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

KimA said...

Hi Rell - glad you had a great weekend before heading back to work. My weekend was quiet- which is exacting what we needed. By the way that bubba is just tooo cute!

Unknown said...

hey partner in CRIME !!!! knock knock SCHOOLS BACK!!!! (((daz asked me if I hit a gutter today....))being married to a mechanic means he knows tooo much!!! shhhhh
glad you had a great weekend - meee too!!!!!

off to read the bonnyrigg blog as bossman plans to tell us the goss from today.....at 3.30 the word was "all HELL had broken loose" and he still had not been in the courtroom