Feb 21, 2009

All Settled in for 2009

 

 

 

 


OK so the boys and I have gone back to school and Chris back to work. The boys are extremely happy with their teachers and they are enjoying school immensley. They are content and happy. Things are going well. Luke is putting in alot of effort to try and improve his results. He got the the first award for the year the "Christian Values Award." He got the award for helping his mate settle into year 5. His mate was upset and saying that he didn't think that he was ready for Yr 5. Luke managed to calm him down and let him know that he was probably more ready to for Year 5 than anyone else was. I was so glad to hear that Luke took the time for a friend.

Ben is going well too. We have his SRC Liturgy on Tuesday. So he will receive his badge. He is loving school. We are sad that we only have one term with his teacher as she is just gorgeous.

Well I am enjoying my new hours at school. I love being there for the kids in the afternoon and starting homework early. I feel like I am being a better mum now.

So all in all it has been a good start to the year. I hope the rest of it remains the same.

Love to All
Rell
Posted by Picasa

No comments: