Nov 20, 2009

TIME TO CREATE

 

 


Look at all of these beautiful products that turned up on my doorstep last week. They are all just gorgeous and I can't wait to use them. They are products from the Time to Create range and have been designed by a very clever lady -Julie Short. What I will be doing is showing you a product a week and how I have used the product on a layout. Here are some details of how you too can design with the GORGEOUS Time to Create product. They are all handmade-nothing commercial about them and I can say that you won't find anything like them on the market.

You can find Julie's products at:


Soon at http://timetocreate.com.au
At the moment : julie@timetocreate.com.au or julie@julieshort.com.au


Please stay tuned for more information or drop Julie a line via her email to let her know what you think of her product.

Love to All
Rell
Posted by Picasa

No comments: