Nov 19, 2009

Sad-so so SAD

Well as most of you know I am a Twilight freak (or a Twihard) and I had a ticket to go and see New Moon but I was sick and missed the event. I was not happy at all. My friends went off and had a brilliant night. I had my money returned so I will have to go and see it at another time. I had a massive headache, stomach cramp, sore back, aching ribs and generally felt like I had nothing to offer the world. I am actually thankful that I didn't go as I had a big day at work and being sleep deprived may not have been the best idea when so many little treasures need you. So I am very envious of the TWIHARD fans out there - but my body said no!!!!!
Love To All
Rell
PS My computer has died and now I am using a lap top to get in touch with the outside world.

No comments: