Nov 8, 2009

Sunday - How I Love Sunday!!!!

Outside my window...our beautiful pool and the filter running. The boys playing in the backyard. They hate when I call them in Sunday afternoon as their weekend in over.

I am thinking...that I wish I had of accomplished more on the weekend. I wish that I had of got more scrapping done. Had the time but found it hard to pull the inspiration.

I am thankful for...many things. Firstly my two beautiful boys who are my world, my great family, truly wonderful friends, the best job and that I have enough to be comfortable.

From the kitchen...a leg of lamb in the oven ready for the Sunday Roast. A tradition in our household. Left overs go onto lunches for the week.

I am wearing...cas clothes. Demin jeans and t-shirt and daggy thongs that I love.

I am creating...some layouts of Lachlan for the shop (MTL).
I am also creating Lachlan's invitations for his Christening.

I am going...to be happy when the Christmas holidays arrive. My mum always told me not to wish my life away - but I can't wait for the sleep ins, the lazy days, the kids spending their time in and out of the pool. Love IT!

I am reading...Lovely Bones. Just finished the Twilight Series.

I am hoping...that this week is a good one as I know that it is going to be super busy. Soccer 3 nights (with one night both boys playing), swimming 2 nights, work and life in general.

I am hearing...the boys munching on a Sunny Boy and the Simpsons in the background. I hate the Simpsons with a passion and don't very often let the boys watch them.

Around the house...Mostly tidy, lego, layouts to be completed, school clothes organised ready for the week, our new guinea pigs LOL

One of my favourite things...the smell of vanilla or fresh sheets, or the rain.

A few plans for the rest of the week...running from here to there, trying to keep up, trying to make sure that I don't forget anything.

A picture to share...I'll share one of my favourite pictures taken by my beautiful and talented friend Belinda

No comments: