Nov 6, 2009

Our Aquarium Visit

 

 

 



In the holidays we spent a family day out in the city. We visited the Aquarium and I really enjoyed it. I have to say that the eels were a little freaky. They were moving in and out of these pipes. Now they were slimy and ugly but I just could not pull myself away from watching them. I also loved the Dugong exhibition - they were amazing. Even though the kids knew what to expect they had a great time. I also loved the sting rays (believe it or not I have not been too scared by the one that I ran over). I loved the way that they would come right up to the glass and it always looked like they were smiling at you. I don't know - maybe they were laughing at me?????? A really good day. Need to do more things like that with the kids as before you know it they will be grown up and too cool to do parent outings. I think I had some kind of connection with all of the weird animals????LOL

Love to All
Rell
Posted by Picasa

No comments: