Jun 27, 2009

Pink Rocks!!!!!




 

 

 

 


Well we had a top night out at Pink. She is absolutely amazing. The girl has muscles on her muscles. Every part of her body is buff!!!! It was a great show and I enjoyed the night out with my sister. What she manages to do in the air is just amazing. It is more like going to the circus then it is going to a concert. It was hard to get good photos. I really just wanted to enjoy the show. I had been looking forward to it for so long.

Now there was one little incident where I had to get out of the car on the end of the Eastern Distibutor while we were stopped at traffic lights to go and find the lou as I had a few too many before we left and someone packed the esky in the backseat with me. Luckily there was a pub on the corner (where I paid a visit and picked up some more beverages).

OK now I will just have to look forward to Keith Urban in Decemeber and New Moon in Novampire.

Hope that you are all having a good weekend.
Love to All
Rell

No comments: