Jun 9, 2009

Dad's 70th Birthday Party

 

 

 

 



Boy what a weekend. The long weekend was spent in Dungarubba celebrating Dad's 70th Birthday and what a great time we had. It was so good spending time with the family. Dad's health is slipping dramatically and I really don't think that we will have him for too much longer. I really enjoyed my time away. It was just the boys and me that went and they were perfectly behaved. I couldn't have asked for better. Dad's party all went off well and it was so worth the effort. Unfortunatley during the night I developed a major speech impediment and despite all efforts I could not communicate the way that I would have liked to. I accidently drank about 200 cocktails too many. They were called Kermits and then they were Kermis and them Slirrys. Boy they made the room spin when I finally went to bed. It may have had something to do with having a drink at each of 4 tables that I was visiting and my brother insisted that I have a couple of beers with the boys. You know it is rude to decline such offers. I tell you the next morning I wish that I had declined a few offers. Michelle is trying to put me into Speech Therapy!!! It was all just perfect long weekend.

I hope that you all had a great Slirry Weekend too!
Love to All
Rell
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It is late so i will type more tomorrow as I have sooo mised you already this week but today (12.41am after PINK concert) can you please take one of those BIG yellow envelopes off your desk, get your medicare card and see your local GP for a letter and YOU can arrange speech for yourself, or ask COn or Mel is the room starts to spin

xxxx

love ya and happy birthday to your dad!!!!!!