Jun 12, 2009

OK So Here Is A Fairytale For You ALL

THE WORLD'S SHORTEST FAIRY TALE

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl Said 'NO!' and she lived happily ever after and went shopping,dancing, camping, drank martinis, always had a clean house, never had to cook, did whatever the hell she wanted, never argued, didn't get fat, never had gas pains because she farted where and whenever she wanted, traveled more, had many lovers,and had all the hot water to herself. She went to the theatre, never watched sports, never wore friggin' lacy lingerie that went up her ass, had high self esteem, never cried or yelled, felt and looked fabulous in sweat pants and was pleasant all the time.

And She Lived Happily Ever After
The End

OK So whoever wrote this fairytale knows what they are on about. So who is with me on this girls. I vote for this to be published to save some of the little ones out there. How does this fairytale sound to you???

Love to All
Rell

1 comment:

danielle said...

I'm with you. I have to admit whenever I read my kids fairytales when they were little I couldn't help but add stuff like "Just because your foot fits in the shoe doesn't mean you have to marry the first handsome prince who knocks on your door" or "Marrying some guy you've had one dance with is only done by stupid girls". Explains a lot about my children.