May 15, 2009

Just Keeping My Head Above Water

Man Oh Man I seem to be just keeping my head above water. Times have been busy and this Superwoman Act is getting a little tired. I feel like I don't have one spare minute in the day to anything that I want to-just enough time to do what I need to.

This week it has been the NAPLAN testing at school and making sure that kids are prepared for it. Luke also sat the test and did his stress head thing and stayed up all one night - so I got little sleep on Monday night. Luke made it through Tuesday and ended up sick for Wednesday.

Then at school I have collected everyone's Literacy Program to have a look at. I got most of them and have spent my day off today going over them. I have one more to look at tonight. I want them out of the way.

Then there is 4 nights of soccer training a week and trying to fit meals around this. Then there are the little jobs to do related to managing the team - the keeping the coach and some parents under control.

Then I have some work due for a design team meeting for MTL this week. I have a couple of things ready.

Some exciting news - I was contacted by Scrapbook Creations and asked to do some work for them. What a great opportunity but it too was due this week. I got it posted off. will let you know when and if being published closer to the date.

Then I am helping organise Dad's 70th party and I made the invitations for that. I think that they looked OK. Have to get onto making Shell's babyshower invitations.

Then there is my husband's paperwork to do and all of the household chores to keep under control.

I feel like the master juggler at the moment. I'm not sure how long I can keep all of these balls in the air. Will hang in there - could be worse.

Well I have a girls night out tomorrow night. So I am going to let my hair down in true Narelle style. Some of you will know what that means. Look out Narelle has been let out. Funny - the mother of the bride has been placed on Narelle watch - come on I'm not that naughty!!!Will post what memories I have of the night when I am well enough.

Love to All
From the one who is trying really hard to keep her head above water!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Shit how busy are you!!Let me know if I can help with anything.
Love Shell

Unknown said...

i hear you sooooo clearly...and you are quicker and faster at things than me, i procrastinate tooo much sooo I am drowning

when are the holidays????