Nov 21, 2007

Naughty or Nice

Naughty or Nice
I think that title explains it. I can't decide whether they are naughty or nice. I wanted to get some photos of the boys so that I could use one for our Christmas cards. As you can see the Christmas shoot turned ugly very quickly. It ended up in a big wrestling match in Santa hats. There are some cute ones, but there are also some scary ones. They make me smile!!!You boys are just too cute. I hope that your sense of fun always remains. Don't ever take life too seriously.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Alison said...

It's those red hats!! Kids hate them! My photos always end up feral too!
I saw your gorgeous work down at MTL the other day. :O

I've tagged you. See my blog for details. :)

Unknown said...

The boys look like they had a ball during the photo shoot! Your Chistmas Cards are going to look gorgeous!!

Michelle said...

Nice but maybe a little bit cheeky, I wonder who they get those characteristics from?? Mum any idea. What beautiful fun photos. My cheeky little nephews certainly are photogenic!

Unknown said...

PLEASE email me your fav 2 photo - just had an idea for your pressie

you are soooo hard to buy for!!!!

love the hats